Creativity Coaching Program
Get it done…
Who is this program for?
You’re a writer or creative artist with one or more projects you want to complete and get out into the world. You would benefit from one-on-one support with your own personal coach who provides weekly support throughout the entire process – from creation to marketing and taking care of yourself mentally and physically in the midst of it all.
Who wouldn’t want that?!
This program is for you if want to accomplish any of the following:
- Finishing that half-done writing project
- Developing a new writing project
- Rewriting your screenplay or book
- Marketing your writing or creative projects
- Creating a podcast, comic book, or course
- Getting your creative mojo back and becoming a healthier and happier creative artist
Together, we’ll create that bridge that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
During our coaching calls, I won’t be talking at you – instead, we’ll have a dialogue about your project, your mindset, your lifestyle as a creative, and your next steps. This will enable you to stay proactive and keep your projects moving in the right direction.
You’re the Captain and I’m your Number One, or as we say in the coaching world, I’m your “guide on the side.”
Here Is What You Can Expect
- Weekly one-on-one collaborative coaching calls via phone or Zoom (50 minutes each)
- Unlimited feedback and coaching on all of your projects
- Email support between sessions
- Recommendations for exercises and helpful resources when appropriate
- Weekly summary of what was discussed and next steps
Here Is What Having a Coach Will Help You Accomplish
- Gets you on track to completing your creative project goals
- Shows you your blind spots so you can change lanes safely
- Tells you what you need to know to grow, not just what you want to hear
- Listens and focuses on what you want and what is keeping you from getting there
- Helps you create a path to success and a playbook for your next project
- Offers a weekly environment and space in which to bounce ideas and have project breakthroughs
- Feedback on your projects and progress, every step of the way
- Creative collaboration with someone who believes in you, even on the days you may be struggling to believe in yourself
- Guidance with making the right decisions at the right time
- Your own human sounding board with no agenda
- Someone to ask you the tough questions when you’re stuck and can’t seem to move forward on your project
- Guidance in focusing on the things that will make the biggest differences
- Access to a positive, encouraging, affirming relationship and space to hold yourself accountable
- Marketing guidance for your completed projects
Have questions? Book a free consultation.
Let’s talk about where you want to go with your career, projects, and creative lifestyle.
If you’re ready to commit to a coaching relationship and start working on your dreams, getting your projects out into the world, and learning how to enjoy the process just as much as the results, let’s get started!
I don’t offer payment plans because I believe that when you pay in full, it helps solidify your commitment. That being said, I do offer three options – everything is the same but the number of coaching calls.
Twelve-Month Program: $4500
Six-Month Program: $2500
Three-Month Program: $1500
What happens once I sign up?
- You will receive an email with a link to schedule your first call. This call is a free 30-minute meet and greet so we can get to know each other a little better and you can tell me more about your goals.
- On the call, we will pick a weekly day and time for your coaching sessions. We will follow this schedule each week.
Working with Laree Griffith has been a life-changing experience for me as a writer. With her solid knowledge of scriptwriting with her compassion as a writing coach, she helped me navigate through the writer’s stumbling blocks of procrastination, self-doubt, and perfectionism to being on the brink of finishing my project I’ve been working on for 3 years.David J. Sylvester
I am in awe of how much you cleaned up just about everything. You pinpointed exactly which blocks of dialogue you thought I could shorten without losing the meaning, which slug lines could benefit from changing the order of words, and most importantly, what was NOT clear to you.Marsha Mayor
“I feel very fortunate to have chosen Laree Griffith for Coverage on my TV script. After following her astute advice, she gave it a Recommend. It then went on to become a Finalist in a major international competition. Her additional talent as a designer quadrupled the impact of my Pitch Bible and was seen by all readers as an exemplary example of what a Pitch Bible should look like—visual and concise. I highly recommend her if you want your product to shine its best. ”Nick Walsh
Laree is my go-to analyst for screenplay coverage. At the point when you think your story’s structure and storyline are as good as they can be, send your work to Laree. Her analysis and perspective will help you elevate your script to the next level. –Jim Durkey, Optioned Screenwriter
“I just received my coverage report, and I am in awe. What an incredible gift! Laree provides absolutely expert Big Picture and Scene-by-Scene coverage that is so encouraging, motivating, and constructive.”Patricia J. Ruland
“So happy to have the benefit of your excellent review. Thanks ever so much for taking the time to read my script and provide such stellar feedback!”Frances Presley
“I endorse Laree for screenwriter, script consulting, script doctor. She’s a rare find. You can’t go wrong working with her.”Marvin Glover
“Laree’s feedback was quick but thorough. I’m delighted that she’s able to hone in on some key needs to make the script so much better. It always helps to get extra eyes on a script, but when the feedback is professional and constructive, it helps immensely. Laree’ has that gift and I’ll recommend and use her feedback services again.”Sheilase C
Phenomenal work! Very thorough and succinct.Brandon B.
I’ve worked with Laree a couple of times now and have found her feedback incredibly useful in reviewing my screenplay drafts – both in the technical formatting and also in screenplay structure and character development.Ian W.