Six-Month Coaching Program
Get it done…
Who is this program for?
You’re a writer or creative with one or more projects you want to complete and get out into the world in 2021 and would benefit from a one-on-one support system of an accountability coach to keep you on track by providing professional, valuable feedback from creation to marketing your project.
Who wouldn’t want that!
Together we’ll begin creating the bridge that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
During our coaching calls, I won’t be talking at you–instead, we’ll have a dialogue about your project, your mindset, and your next steps to keep you moving in the right direction and stay pro-active.
Here Is What You Get
- 24 one-on-one, 1-hour collaborative coaching calls
- Unlimited Feedback and coaching on your projects
- 8-Week Marketing Workshop
Here Is What It Will Do For You
- Get you on track to complete your creative project goals.
- Help you create a success path and playbook for your next project.
- Offer an environment and space for you to bounce ideas and have project breakthroughs.
- Work in creative collaboration with a coach.
- Guidance with making the right decisions at the right time.
- Your own human-sounding board with no agenda.
- Someone to ask you the tough questions when you’re stuck and can’t seem to move forward on your project.
- Guidance in focusing on the things that will make the biggest difference.
- Access to a positive, encouraging, affirming relationship and space to hold yourself accountable.
- Marketing guidance for your projects.
Price is $1889 (Save $500 )
Payment Plan 4-payments of $600
What Happens Once I Sign Up?
- You will get an email with a link to schedule your first call. This call is a free 30-minute meet-and-greet.
- On the call, we will pick a weekly day and time for your coaching sessions.
I am in awe of how much you cleaned up just about everything. You pinpointed exactly which blocks of dialogue you thought I could shorten without losing the meaning, which slug lines could benefit from changing the order of words, and most importantly, what was NOT clear to you.Marsha Mayor
“I feel very fortunate to have chosen Laree Griffith for Coverage on my TV script. After following her astute advice, she gave it a Recommend. It then went on to become a Finalist in a major international competition. Her additional talent as a designer quadrupled the impact of my Pitch Bible and was seen by all readers as an exemplary example of what a Pitch Bible should look like—visual and concise. I highly recommend her if you want your product to shine its best. ”Nick Walsh
Laree is my go-to analyst for screenplay coverage. At the point when you think your story’s structure and storyline are as good as they can be, send your work to Laree. Her analysis and perspective will help you elevate your script to the next level. –Jim Durkey, Optioned Screenwriter
“I just received my coverage report, and I am in awe. What an incredible gift! Laree provides absolutely expert Big Picture and Scene-by-Scene coverage that is so encouraging, motivating, and constructive.”Patricia J. Ruland
“So happy to have the benefit of your excellent review. Thanks ever so much for taking the time to read my script and provide such stellar feedback!”Frances Presley
“I endorse Laree for screenwriter, script consulting, script doctor. She’s a rare find. You can’t go wrong working with her.”Marvin Glover
“Laree’s feedback was quick but thorough. I’m delighted that she’s able to hone in on some key needs to make the script so much better. It always helps to get extra eyes on a script, but when the feedback is professional and constructive, it helps immensely. Laree’ has that gift and I’ll recommend and use her feedback services again.”Sheilase C
Phenomenal work! Very thorough and succinct.Brandon B.
I’ve worked with Laree a couple of times now and have found her feedback incredibly useful in reviewing my screenplay drafts – both in the technical formatting and also in screenplay structure and character development.Ian W.