90-Day Coaching Program
Who is this program for?
You’re a writer or creative artist with one or more projects you want to complete and get out into the world. You would benefit from one-on-one support with your own personal coach who provides weekly support throughout the entire process – from creation to marketing and taking care of yourself mentally and physically in the midst of it all.
This program is for you if want to…
- Finishing that half-done writing project
- Developing a new writing project
- Rewriting your screenplay or book
- Marketing your writing or creative projects
- Creating a podcast, comic book, or course
- Getting your creative mojo back and becoming a healthier and happier creative artist
Together, we’ll create that bridge that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
During our coaching calls, I won’t be talking at you – instead, we’ll have a dialogue about your project, your mindset, your lifestyle as a creative, and your next steps.
Here Is What You Can Expect
- Weekly one-on-one collaborative coaching calls via phone or Zoom (50 minutes each)
- Unlimited feedback and coaching on all of your projects
- Email support between sessions
- Recommendations for exercises and helpful resources when appropriate
Here Is What Having a Coach Will Help You Accomplish
- Gets you on track to completing your creative project goals
- Shows you your blind spots so you can change lanes safely
- Tells you what you need to know to grow, not just what you want to hear
- Listens and focuses on what you want and what is keeping you from getting there
- Helps you create a path to success and a playbook for your next project
- Offers a weekly environment and space in which to bounce ideas and have project breakthroughs
- Feedback on your projects and progress, every step of the way
- Creative collaboration with someone who believes in you, even on the days you may be struggling to believe in yourself
- Guidance with making the right decisions at the right time
- Your own human sounding board with no agenda
- Someone to ask you the tough questions when you’re stuck and can’t seem to move forward on your project
- Guidance in focusing on the things that will make the biggest differences
- Access to a positive, encouraging, affirming relationship and space to hold yourself accountable
If you’re ready to commit to a coaching relationship and start working on your dreams, getting your projects out into the world, and learning how to enjoy the process just as much as the results, let’s get started!
This three-month one-on-one program comes at two price points
What happens once I sign up?
- You will receive an email with a link to schedule your first call. This call is a free 30-minute meet and greet so we can get to know each other a little better and you can tell me more about your goals.
- On the call, we will pick a weekly day and time for your coaching sessions. We will follow this schedule each week.
Have questions? Book a free consultation.
Let’s talk about where you want to go with your career, projects, and creative lifestyle. Book a free call that will give you some clarity on your next steps.